MALC is governed by an Executive Board and its Committees, of which there is a Finance & Management Committee. Members and details of all the meetings of the Exec and F&M Committee are below.
Merseyside Association of Local Councils (MALC) is made up of:
- Individuals nominated by Local Councils from Knowsley, Sefton & St Helens
- It elects a Chairman and a Deputy Chairman from above representatives
- Nominates members to sit on the Lancashire ALC and
- Nominates a representative to sit on the NALC Board
- MALC is administered by the Lancashire ALC (LALC) County Secretary
- MALC meetings are arranged and by the Secretary of MALC.
MALC has a constitution which can be found in the documents section on the website.
LALC representative: Cllr Rose; Cllr Hawley; Cllr Parker; Cllr Hamilton; 2 vacancies